Become a Library Volunteer
Volunteering at the library can be a rewarding experience. You can make a big difference in the quality of library service by sharing your time and talent. Volunteers in the library may:
- Keep the library in good order by shelving or shelf-reading
- Help process books and materials
- Greet the public at our Information Desk
- Teach classes or present programs
- Carry out special projects
To volunteer, pick up an application at the Main Desk or Information Desk, or download the Volunteer application form (requires Adobe reader). You can also help the library by joining the Friends of the Library or making a donation.