Preventing Personal Bankruptcy
Hilton Branch Events
Wednesday, November 8
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hilton Branch -Learn how a bankruptcy works and the options available through the legal system for debt relief. Avoid loan modification and foreclosure rescue scams and learn how graduates and parents can handle student loan debt.
The information session will include:
- The pros and cons of bankruptcy
- Answers to common bankruptcy questions
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
- Avoiding foreclosure
- Identifying loan and foreclosure rescue scams
- Addressing student loan debt
Presenters Shelley Slafkes and her husband and law partner Bruce Levitt have over 30 years’ experience in bankruptcy and debtor/consumer rights.