Savvy Caregiving for Boomers: Keys to Making a Difference in a Family Caregiving Challenge
Monday, December 17
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Main Library – A caregiving crisis can leave your family confused and uncertain where to turn. Be prepared for the tricky emotional, legal, residential, medical and financial issues that arise when caregiving becomes a necessity.
- Families need to ask:
- What happens when a parent or spouse needs caregiving?
- How do you guarantee they get the best care possible?
- Who will oversee their care, and how will expenses be covered?
- In this free workshop you will learn:
- Your number one priority when creating a plan
- The most overlooked aspect of caregiving planning
- Best ways to start the discussion in your family
- Why now is the best time to start the process
- The critical legal issues that must be addressed quickly
- What caregivers need in order to help their family as much as possible
- The key topics covered in a good caregiving plan
- The key roles professionals play in caregiving challenges
Presented by Sean Bailey and Amanda Chase of Savvy Caregiving for Boomers