Hilton 3D CAD Workshop
Hilton Branch – BEGINS Tuesday Oct. 6th, 5:00-6:00 pm. Computer generated animation, gaming landscapes and consumer products all start as 3D computer models. Funded by the Maplewood Memorial Library Foundation, this 8 WEEK WORKSHOP will give new and returning participants the opportunity to learn the basics or increase their proficiency in Rhino 3D, a user-friendly industrial-strength 3D CAD program.
This workshop will cover:
- Drawing and editing lines and curves
- Navigating 3-dimensional space.
- Creating and transforming shapes.
- Building 3D models of objects from simple to complex using a variety of modeling techniques.
- Creating photorealistic renderings of models.
- Creating designs for 3D printing.
Open to adults and high school and middle school students. Please register at: http://3dcadworkshopoct2015.eventbrite.com
THANK YOU TO MAPLEWOOD MEMORIAL LIBRARY FOUNDATION FOR FUNDING THIS WORKSHOP.