Renewing Library Materials
Items may be renewed:
- in person at any BCCLS library
- over the phone by speaking directly to a circulation staff member
- online through your Library Account
Select the desired item(s) and click Renew
The new due date will be based on the date you renewed the item, not the original due date. If any renewed items are overdue, you will owe the accumulated fines.
Items with a hold may not be renewed.
Other items may be renewed one or two times depending on the item.
Most items in the BCCLS Catalog are available for request through our online catalog. You will need your library card number and password to request a book online.
- When you find an item you want, click the Place Request button on the right side of your screen.
- You will be prompted to log in with your 14-digit library card # or Username, as well as your Password.
- Click the grey Log In button to continue.
- Select at which library you would like to pick up your book and click Submit Request.
- Your library will call or email you when your item is ready for pickup.
Be sure to Log Out of your account if you are using a public computer.