Social Security Essentials
Main Library – Wednesday, April 26 @ 7 pm. A MONEY SMART WEEK PROGRAM. Learn how to navigate the Social Security maze and maximize your benefits. Topics covered will include:
- Factors to consider when deciding when to apply
- Calculating your future benefits
- Maximizing overall benefit payments
- Minimizing tax implications
- Coordinating spousal benefits
Hosted by Brian White, Financial Advisor with MassMutual Metro New York and Larry Bogucki, Social Security expert. A question and answer period will follow. Drop in. No registration required.