Social Security Seminar
Main Library – Monday, Sept. 26th 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm – The Social Side of Retirement: Social Security rules changed in November 2015 for the first time in 15 years, come see how these changes may affect you and learn how you can maximize your own Social Security benefits. Topics will include:
- Maximizing overall benefit payments
- Factors to consider when deciding when to apply
- Calculating your future benefits
- Minimizing tax implications
- Coordinating spousal benefits
This event will be hosted by Brian White, Financial Advisor with MassMutual Metro New York and feature guest speaker and Social Security expert, Larry Bogucki. This is an educational event and there is no cost to attend.