Transition to BCCLS: What You Need to Know
As we make our transition to BCCLS, please be aware that:
- You will always need to have your library card with you in order to check out or request materials.
- We will be unable to place any holds from March 1 to March 11. eBook holds not filled by March 11 will need to be resubmitted. (We’ll still fulfill ILL requests, but it might be faster to wait until we’re in BCCLS, when you’ll get your materials in a matter of days.)
- If you’d like to save your reading history, you must print it out or email it to yourself by Monday, March 10. The Reference and Information staff can help you with this.
- Beginning March 12, the last 4 digits of your library barcode number will become your account PIN number, which you will be able to change.
- Maplewood Library staff will be here to help you every step of the way
Special Library Hours During the Transition:
Tuesday, March 11:
Main Library: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Hilton Branch Library: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm (You will not be able to check out materials at Hilton Branch.)
Wednesday, March 12:
Main Library: 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Hilton Branch Library: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm